If you’re looking for a career in ergonomics and human factors or want to find out more about the opportunities available, then our Careers Day is the place to get a real insight into working in our discipline.
The popular annual event will be held online on 4 March and includes talks by professionals from sectors such as healthcare, defence, transport, energy and design. It also features a Jobs Fair, where organisations will be searching for new talent and people looking for a fresh challenge in 2021.
Whether you’re a student still learning about the breadth of the discipline, a graduate taking your first steps, or you’re already established in a career (whether or not in human factors) and you’re looking for a change of direction, then come along.
This year’s event will be held online for the first time, allowing you to join from wherever you are in the world and get advice about your career and chat with other attendees.
Tickets cost just £10, and include:
- A digital copy of our Careers Guide.
- A Jobs Fair digital delegate pack.
- The chance to listen to and talk to our presenters about what it’s like to work as a professional in the discipline.
- The opportunity to find out about jobs, schemes and openings direct from employers and course providers.
- Direct access to CIEHF to talk about career pathways and membership options.
Click here to find out more details and to book your place.