The CIEHF's Ergonomics & Human Factors annual conference calls for submissions - how will you take part?
The CIEHF’s Annual Conference Ergonomics & Human Factors returns to the Crowne Plaza Stratford-upon-Avon on 27, 28 and 29 April 2020. This flagship event showcases the latest in research and application across all sectors.
For EHF2020 we're looking for submissions covering, but not limited to, these themes:
- Machine learning and AI
- Nano technology and medical devices
- Robotics and human body parts
- Neuro diversity and performance
- Predictive modelling in crime and justice
- Autonomous driver vehicles
- Social inclusion and Human Factors
- WELL Building Standard and future design principles
- Impact of technology on an ageing population
- Cyber security, biometrics and person recognition software
There are 5 submission options to choose from, each with different criteria selected to best demonstrate your work to the audience.
Find out more about submissions.