What do I need to do to renew my membership?
You need to log in to your MyCIEHF account and pay your renewal invoice. See the illustration below that shows where you need to go and what you'll see when you get there. From here, you can change your billing address, view and print your invoice, pay by bank transfer or card, and view and print your receipt.
I haven't logged in to MyCIEHF before, what do I do?
You'll need to get a password, then use it, together with your email address as your username, to log in.
A Password Request form will open. Enter your Username (the email address you’ve logged with us) and click Submit. A link will be emailed to you that will allow you to choose a password and sign in.
Click here to pick up a new password
Some things to note
Please read these notes to ensure your renewal process is as smooth as possible.
- If you're paying by bank transfer, please ensure you include your invoice number as reference with your payment. This will help us to correctly allocate the payment to your account.
- If you pay by Direct Debit, your receipt will be ready once we have confirmed the payment from your bank which may take a few days.
- If you wish to pay by phone, please call 07702 542166.
- If your membership has lapsed and you would like to reactivate it, please contact us.
- Current membership fees are listed here.
I'm ready to renew!
Thank you! Just click here to sign in and pay