If you're keen to raise awareness of your organisation, why not become part of our vibrant community and expand your business network?
Join us as a Corporate Member now and get these great benefits:
- Raise your corporate profile in the discipline. Show your support for CIEHF and our discipline by displaying our Corporate Member logo on your website and marketing material.
- Create new business opportunities. Promote your business and services with your company profile, logo and contact details on our website to attract new business opportunities.
- Network with key decision makers. Meet with CIEHF members at our busy events and in our online Communities forum. Get involved in the shaping of our discipline and achieving practical outcomes for individuals and organisations.
- Increase awareness of your brand. Take advantage of preferential rates for advertising, sponsorship and exhibition which allow you to promote your brand during CIEHF hosted events, online webinars and in CIEHF publications.
- Offer professional development to your team members. All Corporate Member packages include free Associate Membership for one or more team members, giving access to excellent training resources and online material.
Our Corporate Member packages include the following:
- Use of CIEHF Corporate Member logo on your website and marketing material.
- Your logo, company profile (200 words) and contact details on CIEHF website.
- A Corporate Member certificate (print and digital copies).
- 10% discount on advertising in The Ergonomist magazine (print and online).
- 10% discount on exhibition and sponsorship opportunities during CIEHF events.
- Associate Membership(s) for your staff members including subscription to The Ergonomist magazine and access to CIEHF Communities online discussion forum.
We look forward to discussing your requirements, including specific benefits not listed here. Email us now!
1. CIEHF does not and will not endorse products or services supplied by the Corporate Member.
2. CIEHF reserves the right to cancel membership at any time if the organisation is found to be using the logo inappropriately or suggesting that CIEHF endorses the organisation or their products or services in any way.