Summary: A two-day ergonomics training course designed to train delegates in the process of completing an ergonomics task assessment within a manufacturing environment.
Provider: Morgan Maxwell
Location: Client premises
Duration: Two days
Knowledge/experience needed: No previous experience required.
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.morganmaxwell.co.uk & morganmaxwell.co.uk/two-day-ergonomics-champion-course/
Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest or responsibility to apply ergonomics at the early stages of a design or to reduce the risk of human error or musculoskeletal disorders in a current design.
Why should you attend?
Anyone responsible for reducing the risk of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders within their business.
Ergonomics Training Course content
- Background to ergonomics.
- What makes up an individual’s subjective wellbeing and its connection with an ergonomics approach to design.
- How an ergonomics approach can reduce absenteeism and presenteeism.
- Understanding of anthropometrics in relation to manufacturing design.
- Understanding of the main causes of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
- Applied anatomy and physiology in relation to the neck, upper limbs, spine and lower limbs.
- Field research methods and the collection of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Relevant BS, EN & ISO standards.
- How to use ergonomics based risk assessments tools such as RULA, REBA, MAC, ART and RAPP.
- Relevant law in relation to manual handling.
- Acoustics, thermal and lighting.
- Psychology of creating change within an organisation.
For delegates to be confident in the process of and completion of an Ergonomics Task Assessment.
Chartered Ergonomist to provide training, course material, certificates of completion.
Morgan Maxwell specialise in providing ergonomics training courses within the UK and abroad and can normally bespoke the training to meet the client's requirements.
Morgan Maxwell are experts in ergonomics and human factors, specialising in workplace ergonomics, wellbeing and productivity. Your organisation benefits from our vast experience in a range of sectors including office, manufacturing, construction, transport, retail, automotive, pharmaceutical, healthcare, engineering, food packaging and finance.
Our team of Chartered ergonomics consultants ensure an integrated approach between humans, machines and work systems that is key to improving performance and wellbeing. By investigating how the physical, social and psychological aspects of the worker's environment affects performance, we ensure your organisation can benefit from the science of ergonomics & human factors.
As a leading ergonomics consulting firm, our ergonomists will support your organisation to ensure an evidence-based approach to create productive and healthy working environments.