The Keil Centre
Salary £50 – 60k basic, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
This position is for a highly experienced professional and the successful candidate is likely to possess the following:
- Registered or Chartered with a recognised professional body
- A minimum of ten years’ successful delivery of HF projects, ideally across several industry sectors
- Demonstrable record of client management and business development
- Experience in a range of project types, including development and delivery of training
- Willingness to travel
We will support you in becoming proficient in The Keil Centre’s product and service portfolio, whilst encouraging you to pursue your professional interest and expertise.
The Keil Centre is a privately-owned consultancy of Chartered Psychologists, Ergonomists and Clinical & Counselling Psychologists. Established in 1983, with a Head Office in central Edinburgh and a branch in Australia, our award-winning team support an international client base through a unique blend of skills and enthusiasms. We were the first business in Scotland to be recognised at Platinum level by Investors in People, a testimony to the nurturing and inclusive nature of our culture.
- HF in product design and systems engineering
- Control Room Design and Engineering
- Human performance and Human Reliability Analysis
- HF in Incident Investigation
- Safety Culture and Behaviour
Please email your CV and cover letter to Joanne Hellen – email@example.com
- by 9th February 2018
If you have any questions about the position, you can phone the office on 0131 229 6140 and speak to Janette Edmonds (Director).