The International Ergonomics Association's prestigious Libery Mutual Medal recognises outstanding original research leading to the reduction of work-related injuries, including significant advancement of theory and understanding, innovation and development of new directions or approaches. The award includes a payment of $10,000. The submission deadline is 31 May each year. Find out more.
The IEA also presents triennial awards in 8 different categories:
- The IEA Distinguished Service Award
- The IEA Outstanding Educators Award
- The IEA Award for Promotion of Ergonomics in Industrially Developing Countries
- The IEA Ergonomics Development Award
- IEA Human Factors and Ergonomics Prize
- The IEA/Elsevier John Wilson Award
- The IEA President's Award
- The K U Smith Student Award
The next closing date is 28 February 2021. Find out more about each award.