If you wish to study ergonomics/human factors you have a number of options. If you are looking to study for a BSc, there is a full time course offered by Loughbrough University with an option for a year in industry. You may already have a first degree in a cognate subject such as psychology or engineering, in which case you could consider studying for an MSc.
Here is the current list of degree courses in ergonomics and human factors accredited by the IEHF. Please follow the link to find out more from the University’s own website.
- BSc (Hons) Ergonomics (Human Factors Design), Loughborough University
- MSc Health Ergonomics (through online learning), Derby University
- MSc Ergonomics (Human Factors) (through online learning), Derby University
- MSc Ergonomics and Organisational Behaviour (through online learning), Derby University
- MSc Human-Computer Interaction with Ergonomics, University College London
- MSc Ergonomics (Human Factors), Loughborough University
- MSc Ergonomics for Health Professionals, Loughborough University
- MSc Human Factors in Transport, Loughborough University
- MSc Human Factors for Inclusive Design, Loughborough University
- MSc Human Factors, University of Nottingham
- MSc Applied Ergonomics by Distance Learning, University of Nottingham