AREVA RMC has a long history of delivering high quality nuclear safety support and advice across UK industry.
With national coverage, our Human Factors team offers a range of services that ensures delivery of solutions. Specialising in the nuclear sector, we are experienced in providing support to a range of client projects including continued operations, the design of new facilities and decommissioning plants. We work collaboratively with site licensees to ensure a full understanding of our clients and their regulatory requirements.
Key services provided include human factors integration, design and safety case development support, human reliability analysis and delivery of training.
- Anatomy & anthropometry in human activities
- Cognitive ergonomics, complex tasks
- Design and layout of displays and controls
- Environmental ergonomics
- Human reliability
- Industrial design applications
- Industrial/commercial workplace design
- Sociotechnical systems and ergonomics
- Systems analysis
- Task analysis
- Training for management and staff
Year established: 2010
First registered: 2014
No. of Registered Ergonomists: 4
No. of other qualified Ergonomists: 1