If you are in an organisation or you are an individual who offers consultancy services in ergonomics and human factors, applying for accreditation as a CIEHF Registered Consultancy will benefit your business.
When you become registered you will:
- Gain recognition and credibility as a consultancy that has been reviewed and accredited by the CIEHF
- Have the opportunity to advertise your accreditation on your own website and other communications
- Be listed on our consultants directory, which we regularly publicise on social media
- Benefit from our support, advice and opportunities for professional development
- Receive client referrals through the CIEHF from enquiries made to us by clients
- Have the opportunity to advertise on high-traffic pages of our website
- Benefit from being part of a vibrant, innovative and supportive community
Questions you might have
There is also a one-off application fee of £75+VAT. The annual subscription fee is £200+VAT.
Your course will be assessed by the Registered Consultancy Panel of the Professional Affairs Board of the Institute.
Your consultancy will be listed as an Institute Registered Consultancy, and will be promoted via our website to potential clients. It is important therefore to think carefully about the details and descriptions you supply to us for this purpose, in order to maximise your chances of attracting work. You will be able to use a special Institute logo to show your accreditation.
No but each year we will ask you to re-affirm your eligibility for registration and to confirm that the details of your entry are wholly accurate and complete.
Yes, provided you meet the requirements for registration. If you have no trading history, you may be designated in our promotion of you as a ‘New Consultancy’ for the first year of registration.